Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Timelapse Flowering Daffodil Guarded By Robosapien Robot

I made this when Debbie came home with a single closed broken daffodil which was all alone. It was a great opportunity to try out a time-lapsed iPhone App. &nbsp;From around midnight it snatched a frame every 90 seconds. &nbsp;I'm sorry the Robot doesn't move but I'm not that crazy as to spend all night moving a limb every 90 seconds ;-) Well not just yet LOL &nbsp;Please share it widely in Peace and Love.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zPOj4bQyZ-A" width="480"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm