Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Placing All My Robot Animations In One Place

As I'm creating more Robot Toy Animations using Time-Lapse and Real time animation, I thought it would be great to put them all in one place and discuss how I made them and what I used, so I've created this new blog and will populate it with some of my old videos them add some great new ones. Please feel free to share your amateur and professional short animations, ideas and tips here for me and others to share. Also, please feel free to check out my other fixed1t blogs. Thanks fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm