Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Unboxing A SPHERO BOLT STEM Educational Robot Ball

Unboxing A SPHERO BOLT STEM Educational Robot Ball Part 1: Unboxing A Sphero BOLT I your going to be repairing things it pays to have a new fully working unit to test the broken units against and to borrow and swap out spare parts from. In particular although my broken sphero BOLT came with charger and cable, there was no guarantee they were the right items or they actually worked. Quite often a dead toy or robot is dead not because it has died but because its charger or connecting power cables or chargers have died, without a working unit your stuck guessing. Please Subscribe To My fixed1t YouTube For Details Of The Release Date Of Part 2 Where I Will Show How Set Up And Control The BOLT Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm